TICKETS SOLD DIRECT THROUGH VENUE
Winspear Centre Box Office | winspearcentre.com or 780-428-1414
Ghost-Note and Moon Hooch
Starlite Room | starliteroom.ca
ALL OTHER ADVANCE TICKETS, PASSES & PACKAGES AVAILABLE THROUGH EDMONTONJAZZ.COM
- NEW! We have Print-At-Home and/or Mobile Tickets this year.
- Ticket(s) are sent to your inbox!
- You will receive both a scannable code and a printable PDF.
- You can choose to have the barcode scanned from your phone or print the ticket and bring it to the show.
- The barcode must be visible to scan tickets. If it doesn’t have a barcode, it’s not a ticket!
- Tickets will also be available at venuTicket prices may vary by seat and venue; additional charges and taxes may apply.e doors on show nights, space permitting.
- New! A $2 service fee will be charge on door sales.
- No refunds.
10-DAY JAZZ PASS – $99
Show your pass at venue box office to gain admission* to TD Edmonton International Jazz Festival presentations at the Starlite Room, Varscona Theatre, Yardbird Suite, and Bellamy’s Lounge from June 22 – July 1, 2017.
*Admission is subject to ticket availability at the door. Tickets are issued on a first come first served basis.
MAKE A NIGHT OF IT – GHOST-NOTE / SNARKY PUPPY OFFER
Attending the Snarky Puppy show at the Winspear Centre? If so, get $10 off of the Ghoste-Note show at the Starlite Room! Complete the form below to receive a promo code for the discount.
– OUR THANKS –
For 15 years our community has come together to present the TD Edmonton International Jazz Festival. In 2020 we had to get creative to find ways to carry on a 25+ year tradition of celebrating the city’s talent, history, and love of jazz through a summer festival. We thank everyone for their words of encouragement, for sharing their talent, and supporting us on this new adventure.
We miss working with our festival crew and volunteers and celebrating our successes with them as well as with our sponsors and partners. It is the support throughout the years of these amazing members of our jazz festival family that have helped us build our festival to what it is today.
We look forward to 2021 when we can celebrate your continued partnership and thank each and every one of you, for everything you do to help bring live music to our community.