Thank you for your interest in performing at the 2020 TD Edmonton International Jazz Festival!
- Due to the high volume of submissions only those in consideration will be contacted.
- Submissions are only accepted through our online forms.
- Only submissions received on or before these deadlines will be considered for the 2020 festival.
- Email submission will not be accepted or responded to.
- If you have any questions regarding your online submission please contact email@example.com.
CANADIAN TOURING ACTS DEADLINE – Monday, September 2, 2019 at 11:59 MT – CLOSED
Canadian touring artists applying to Canada Council in support of their summer tour must apply at the September 10, 2019 deadline to be considered for booking during the 2020 event.
Why? Results from the September 10th, 2019 deadline will announced early in 2020 providing ample time for programming to be completed and to allow proper planning, coordination of logistics and promotions of events. The next deadline, December 19, 2019, would not see results delivered until April 2020 which is too late for most summer festival programming deadlines.
Submission Link: CLICK HERE if you are a Canadian act planning a summer tour in 2020.
INTERNATIONAL ACTS DEADLINE – Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 11:59pm MT – CLOSED
Submission Link: CLICK HERE if you are a non-Canadian act planning a summer tour in 2020.
EDMONTON & ALBERTA-BASED ACTS – NEW DEADLINE! Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 11:59 MT
Submission Link: CLICK HERE if you are a resident of Alberta and would like to be considered for the 2020 event.