July 2 & 3, 2022
This exciting new component of the 2022 TD Edmonton International Jazz Festival promises to deliver great music in a safe and spacious, beautiful space. Join us for a single show or stay all day. All ages welcome.
ABOUT JAZZ ON THE HILL…
- Lots of Music – all shows are included in your ticket price! Click here for the full lineup!
- Local Maker’s Market
- Fear City Bakeshop
- TLC Creations
- Soap So Co.
- Hefe’s Hot Honey
- Bead work & Bannock
- Silarqi Beads
- A Squared Furnishings
- Town Square Brewing
- Vic’s Specialties
- Family Games Area
- Beer Garden
- Beer tickets for purchase using credit or debit only
- All liquor must be consumed within the Beer Garden, please have photo ID ready to show to enter.
- Food Trucks
Black Sheep Eatery
- Mac & Cheese – House-made cheese sauce on macaroni topped with panko parm crust and shredded mixed cheese, comes with garlic bread
- Chicken & waffle mac & Cheese – House-made cheese sauce on macaroni topped with southern fried chicken strips, a mini waffle and Maple Bourbon Bacon Syrup, comes with garlic bread
- Veg flatbread pizza – flatbread pizza topped with roasted veggies, marinara sauce and a blend of three kinds of cheese
- Dessert Nachos – Cinamon sugar nachos topped with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce and blueberries topped with sprinkles and whip cream
- Texas Brisket sandwich, smoked beef brisket topped with house-made spicy pickles and pickled onions
- Carolina Pulled pork sandwich topped with Carolina apple slaw and Carolina mustard BBQ sauce
- Southern Fried Chicken sandwich topped with Alabama white sauce and Carolina apple slaw
- Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich topped with hot sauce, spicy pickles and pickled onions
- Smokehouse Poutine- poutine topped with a choice of beef brisket or pulled pork
Gluten-free buns are available
All sauces are made in-house and are gluten-free as well as the meats
Rice flour is used for the Parm chicken, Southern fried chicken and Nashville hot sandwich
Menus are subject to change.
- Carpooling is recommended. Parking at Snow Valley is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- A free Park & Ride service is available from Harry Ainlay High School every 20 minutes beginning at 12:00pm each day. The last shuttle leaves Snow Valley at 8:50pm each day.
- Attendees can also take the LRT or bus to Southgate station and walk to Harry Ainlay across the street
- Click here for the full Park & Ride schedule
- There are two small bike racks at Snow Valley, please bring your own lock.
AT THE GATE:
- Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate, but they are for sale online via Eventbrite until 8:00pm each event day. If you require assistance to purchase your tickets online, ask one of our friendly volunteers at the gate.
- To provide a superior festival environment, we have a responsibility to provide the same standards for the levels of safety and security to everyone who enters through the gates. Please note that security will be checking all bags & coolers upon entrance for prohibited items.
- Glass bottles or containers other than baby food
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Firearms, or any types of fireworks, explosives or ammunition
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camping chairs, lawn chairs, blankets & tarps
- Umbrellas and pop-up shade tents can be used but must be positioned as to avoid interference with sightlines to the stage for other guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Your ticket barcode will be scanned at the admission gate by volunteers
- Tickets can be presented on a device or printed
- You’ll be given a wristband at the gate – wristbands much be worn at all times.
- In & out privileges are permitted
- Accessible bathrooms are available inside the lodge
- There are four accessible parking stalls at Snow Valley, if these are full, please ask for assistance at the gate and we will do our very best to accommodate.
- Priority seating on the patio will be given to those with limited mobility and wheelchairs.
- Be prepared for the weather – bring bug spray, sunscreen, umbrellas, tarps in case the ground is damp & lots of water to stay hydrated!
- All ages are welcome
- Bring your own seating – camping chairs of all kinds are permitted as long as they don’t interfere with the experience of other guests.
- Friendly, leashed pets are permitted at the festival, but not all dogs are comfortable in large crowds and loud music, take your dog’s personality into account before choosing to bring them along. Please be sure to respect the grounds & clean up after your pet.
- Smoking/vaping is only permitted in the designated smoking area
- Leave the festival grounds the way you found them – remove tarps, chairs and any other items with you at the end of the day. Dispose of compostables, recycling and waste in the appropriate bins
- This event will run rain or shine, until it is deemed unsafe for patrons, artists and staff. No refunds.