July 2 & 3, 2022
This exciting new component of the 2022 TD Edmonton International Jazz Festival promises to deliver great music in a safe and spacious, beautiful space. Join us for a single show or stay all day. All ages welcome.
ABOUT JAZZ ON THE HILL…
- Lots of Music – all shows are included in your ticket price! Click here for the full lineup!
- Local Maker’s Market
- Fear City Bakeshop
- TLC Creations
- Soap So Co.
- Hefe’s Hot Honey
- Bead work & Bannock
- Silarqi Beads
- A Squared Furnishings
- Town Square Brewing
- Vic’s Specialties
- Family Games Area
- Beer Garden
- Beer tickets for purchase using credit or debit only
- All liquor must be consumed within the Beer Garden, please have photo ID ready to show to enter.
- Food Trucks
Black Sheep Eatery
- Mac & Cheese – House-made cheese sauce on macaroni topped with panko parm crust and shredded mixed cheese, comes with garlic bread
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese – House-made cheese sauce on macaroni topped with panko parm crust and 14-hour smoked pulled pork, comes with garlic bread
- Chicken & waffle mac & Cheese – House-made cheese sauce on macaroni topped with southern fried chicken strips, a mini waffle and Maple Bourbon Bacon Syrup, comes with garlic bread
- Chicken Parm Sandwich – Southern Fried Chicken Breast topped with marinara sauce and parm cheese with fresh tomato on a brioche bun
- Veg flatbread pizza – flatbread pizza topped with roasted veggies, marinara sauce and a blend of three kinds of cheese
- Italian Sausage flatbread pizza – flatbread pizza topped with mini Italian meatballs, marinara sauce and a blend of three kinds of cheese
- Dessert Nachos – Cinamon sugar nachos topped with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce and blueberries topped with sprinkles and whip cream
- Bahn Mi sandwich – smoked pork tenderloin topped with Korean BBQ sauce, pickled veg and garlic mayo
- Texas Brisket sandwich, smoked beef brisket topped with house-made spicy pickles and pickled onions
- Carolina Pulled pork sandwich topped with Carolina apple slaw and Carolina mustard BBQ sauce
- Southern Fried Chicken sandwich topped with Alabama white sauce and Carolina apple slaw
- Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich topped with hot sauce, spicy pickles and pickled onions
- Smokehouse Poutine- poutine topped with a choice of beef brisket or pulled pork
Gluten-free buns are available
All sauces are made in-house and are gluten-free as well as the meats
Rice flour is used for the Parm chicken, Southern fried chicken and Nashville hot sandwich
Menus are subject to change.
- Carpooling is recommended. Parking at Snow Valley is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- A free Park & Ride service is available from Harry Ainlay High School every 20 minutes beginning at 12:00pm each day. The last shuttle leaves Snow Valley at 8:50pm each day.
- Attendees can also take the LRT or bus to Southgate station and walk to Harry Ainlay across the street
- Click here for the full Park & Ride schedule
- There are two small bike racks at Snow Valley, please bring your own lock.
AT THE GATE:
- Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate, but they are for sale via Eventbrite until 8:00pm each event day. If you require assistance to purchase your tickets online, ask one of our friendly volunteers at the gate.
- To provide a superior festival environment, we have a responsibility to provide the same standards for the levels of safety and security to everyone who enters through the gates. Please note that security will be checking all bags & coolers upon entrance for prohibited items.
- Glass bottles or containers other than baby food
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Firearms, or any types of fireworks, explosives or ammunition
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lawn chairs, blankets & tarps
- Umbrellas and pop-up shade tents can be used but must be positioned as to avoid interference with sightlines to the stage for other guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Your ticket barcode will be scanned at the admission gate by volunteers
- Tickets can be printed or shown on a phone
- You’ll be assigned a wristband at the gate – wristbands much be worn at all times.
- In & out privileges are permitted
- Accessible bathrooms are available inside the lodge
- There are four accessible parking stalls at Snow Valley, if these are full, please ask for assistance at the gate and we will do our very best to accommodate.
- Priority seating on the patio will be given to those with limited mobility and wheelchairs.
- Be prepared for the weather – bring bug spray, sunscreen, umbrellas, tarps in case the ground is damp & lots of water to stay hydrated!
- All ages are welcome
- Bring your own seating
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets must be left at home. Only approved service dogs will be permitted
- Smoking/vaping is only permitted in the designated smoking area
- Leave the hill the way you found it – remove tarps, chairs and any other items with you at the end of the day. Dispose of compostables, recycling and waste in the appropriate bins